Adjust security group priority
Last updated: 2020-05-15 17:16:28PDF
You can bind one or more security groups to a CVM. If you have bound multiple security groups, these security groups are executed based on their priorities, such as 1, 2, and 3. You can adjust the priorities as follows.
The instance is associated with two or more security groups.
- Log in to the CVM console.
- On the instance management page, click the ID of the CVM instance to go to the details page.
- Click the Security Group tab to go to the security group management page.
- In the "Bound Security Group" section on the right, click Order and select to the right of the group. Then, drag the security groups up or down to adjust their priorities. The security gorup at a higher position has a higher priority.
- After finishing the adjustment, click Save.