Upload Files to Windows CVMs
Last updated: 2017-10-21 16:32:54PDF
1) Open the" Remote Desktop Connection" dialog box, click "Options".
2) In the "Local Resources" tab, click "Detail" button.
3) In the drive module, select the local hard disk where the file you want to upload to Windows CVM is located.
4) After the configuration, log in to Windows CVM, select "Start" - "Computer" to view the local hard disk that is mounted to the CVM.
5) Copy the code files in the local hard disk to the Windows CVM to complete the file upload.