Last updated: 2019-07-25 17:42:39PDF
Tencent Cloud users can purchase CVMs both on the official website and via API.
Purchasing from Official Website
Follow these steps to purchase CVM on Tencent Cloud official website:
- Log in to the CVM purchase page.
- Select region, availability zone, series, model, hardware, network type and network billing method as needed.
- After confirming the order, you can pay with your balance.
- CVM will be available immediately after payment. IP address will appear in 10 minutes and you can log in to the console to manage your CVM.
- Make sure that your account has sufficient balance. CVMs in arrears may be repossessed.
For more information, see Arrears Reminder.
- See Public Network Billing Methods and other help documents for more configurations and purchasing options.
- For additional instructions and notes, see Notes for Purchasing from Console on the official website.
Purchasing via API
For more information on how to purchase a CVM via API, see the API document Creating Instances.