Help & DocumentationCloud Virtual MachineOperation GuideSecuritySecurity GroupsManaging Security Group RulesDelete security group policies
Delete security group policies
Last updated: 2020-02-18 14:07:28PDF
If you no longer need a security group rule, you can delete it.
- A security group has been created and security group rules have been added to the security group.
- It has been confirmed that Cloud Virtual Machine instance does not need to allow / prohibit which public network Access or private network Access.
- Login Cloud Virtual Machine console .
- In Left sidebar, click [ Security Group ] to enter the security group management page
- On the security group management page, select * * region * * to find the security group whose rules need to be deleted.
- In the security group row where the rule needs to be deleted, click "modify Rule" in the action column to enter the security group rule page.
- On the security group rules page, delete the direction to which the security group rules belong (inbound / outbound) as needed, and click the * * inbound / outbound rules * * tab.
- Locate the security group rule that needs to be deleted, and click "Delete" in the action column.
- In the pop-up prompt box, click OK.