Delete security group policies
Last updated: 2020-05-08 10:50:33
If you no longer need a security group rule, you can delete it.
- You have created a security group and added at least one rule to it.
For information on how to create a security group and add security group rules to it, see Creating a Security Group and Adding Security Group Rules.
- You have confirmed that your CVM instance does not need to permit or forbid Internet access or private network access.
- Log in to the CVM console.
- In the left sidebar, click Security Group. The "Security Group" page then appears.
- On the security group management page, select Region and locate the security group whose rules you want to delete.
- In the action column, click Modify Rules to go to the security group rule page.
- Select inbound or outbound rules by clicking Inbound rules or Outbound rules.
- Locate the security group rule to delete and click Delete in the action column.
- In the window that appears, click OK.