Importing Security Group Rules
Last updated: 2020-03-06 11:47:18
Security group rules can be imported from a file. You can use this feature to quickly restore or create security group rules.
- Log in to the CVM Console.
- In the left sidebar, select Security Group. The Security Group page then appears.
- Select desired region to see a list of security groups.
- Locate desired security group and click its name. Security Group Rule page appears.
- Select inbound or outbound rules by clicking Inbound rule or Outbound rule.
- Click Import rules. The Batch import - Inbound/Outbound Rules page appears.
- Click Browse and select a rule template file. Click Import.
- If there are existing rules in the security group, export them before importing new rules. Existing rules are overwritten after importing.
- If there is no existing rules in the security group, download the template first. Use it as a start to modify rules to your liking. Import them once you are finished.