Retrieve the public network IP address
Last updated: 2019-12-26 16:45:59PDF
This document describes how to recover a public IP address that has been used but not yet assigned to other users.
- The recovered IP address is an EIP, and the total number of EIPs must not exceed the total quota.
- Each account can apply for a specific IP address up to three times per month in each region.
- Log in to the CVM Console.
- In the left sidebar, click EIP to access the EIP management page.
- Click Recover IP, as shown in the following figure:
- In the Recover IP window that appears, enter the public IP address and click Query to check whether the IP address can be recovered, as shown in the following figure.
- If yes, click Apply now.
- If no, it indicates that the IP address that you applied for cannot be recovered because it has been assigned or for some other reasons. In this case, try to apply for another IP address or click Cancel to exit.