Last updated: 2020-03-06 10:50:15PDF
To configure ENIs for your CVM, following these instructions:
- Create an ENI.
View the ENI you just created.
- Bind the ENI to your CVM and configure it.
- Configure the CVM and VPC route table.
- Assign a private IP.
- Log in to Virtual Private Cloud Console.
- Click ENI under IP and ENI in the left sidebar. The ENI page appears.
- Click the ID/Name of an ENI to see its details.
- Click IP Management to go to the details page.
- Click Assign private IP to assign a private IP to the ENI. If you do this manual, pick a usable private IP. Click OK.
- Manage the ENI.