Modifying Private IP Addresses
Last updated: 2020-04-01 11:11:54PDF
You can modify the private IP of a CVM instance in VPC directly on the console or by changing the subnet of the CVM instance. This document describes how to modify the private IP of a CVM instance in the VPC console.
For details on changing the subnet, see Change Instance Subnet.
- Modifying the primary IP of a primary ENI may cause the CVM to restart.
- The primary IP of a secondary ENI cannot be modified.
- Log in to the CVM Console.
- Select the region of the instance whose private IP you want to modify, and click the instance ID/name to enter its details page.
- On the instance details page, select the [ENI] tab and click </ img > to expand the primary ENI.
- In the primary ENI operation list, click Modify Primary IP.
- In the “Modify Primary IP” window that pops up, enter the new IP and then click OK. It takes effect after the instance is restarted.
You can only enter private IP in the current subnet CIDR.