Last updated: 2018-09-12 15:52:19PDF
This document describes the reclaiming mechanism of an instance and the operation method for recovering an instance. For more information on expiration, please see Expiry Reminder.
Tencent Cloud Recycle Bin is a cloud service reclaiming mechanism. The prepaid instance will be shut down on the expiry date or on the day when it is actively terminated before expiry, and then is automatically put into the recycle bin. The instance configured with auto renewal is automatically renewed if account balance is sufficient. No reclaiming mechanism is provided for postpaid instances.
- Retention time: The instance is retained for 7 calendar days in the recycle bin.
- Expiry processing: If the instance is not renewed within 7 days, the system will release resources and start to automatically Terminate Instance.
- Mounting relationship: After being put into the recycle bin, the instance will be forced to terminate the mounting relationship with CLB, elastic public IP, elastic cloud disk, secondary ENI, and Classiclink. The mounting relationship cannot be recovered after renewal, you have to reset it.
- Operation limits: You can only renew or terminate the instances in the recycle bin.
- Log in to the CVM Console.
- On the left navigation bar, click Recycle Bin -> CVM Recycle Bin to enter the CVM reclaiming list.
- Recover single instance: Find the instance to be recovered in the list, click Recover button, and complete the renewal payment.
- Recover instances in batch: Select all instances to be recovered, click Recover in Batch on the top, and complete the renewal payment.