Last updated: 2020-02-05 10:39:00PDF
This document describes the reclaiming mechanism of an instance and the operation method for recovering an instance. For more information on expiration, please see Expiry Reminder.
Tencent Cloud Recycle Bin is a cloud service reclaiming mechanism. The prepaid instance will be shut down on the expiry date or on the day when it is actively terminated before expiry, and then is automatically put into the recycle bin. The instance configured with auto renewal is automatically renewed if account balance is sufficient. No reclaiming mechanism is provided for postpaid instances. The instance will be released after 26 hours.
Postpaid Instance in Recycle Bin
- Retention time: The instance deleted by the user is retained for 2 hours in the recycle bin.
- Expiry processing: If the instance is not renewed within 7 days, the system will release resources and start to automatically Terminate Instance.
- Mounting relationship: After the instance is put into the recycle bin, the mounting relationship with CLB, elastic public IP, elastic cloud disk, secondary ENI, and Classiclink will not be stopped automatically.
- Operation limits: You can only renew or terminate the instances in the recycle bin.
- Log in to the CVM Console.
- On the left navigation bar, click Recycle Bin -> CVM to enter the CVM reclaiming list.
- Recover single instance: Find the instance to be recovered in the list, click Recover button, and complete the renewal payment.
- Recover instances in batch: Select all instances to be recovered, click Recover Selected on the top, and complete the renewal payment.