Change Instance Subnet
Last updated: 2019-01-15 15:54:03PDF
The subnet of the CVM instance in VPC can be directly replaced in the console.
- The associated CVM restarts automatically after its subnet is replaced.
- The subnet cannot be replaced for the secondary ENI.
- Log in to the CVM Console.
- Select a region.
- Click the ID of the instance to go to its details page.
- On the instance details page, click ENI, and then click the ID of primary ENI.
- Go to the primary ENI details page, and click Replace Subnet.
- Select the new subnet in the pop-up subnet replacement page, enter the new primary IP, and click OK. Then, the instance restarts to complete the replacement.
- If you have not created a subnet in this availability zone, create a new subnet first.
- You can only enter the private IP of the current subnet CIDR.