Remove from Security Groups
Last updated: 2020-03-06 11:37:16PDF
You can remove a CVM instance from a security group if necessary.
The instance is associated with two or more security groups.
- Log in to the CVM Console.
- In the left sidebar, select Security Group. The Security Group page then appears.
- Select the desired region and find the desired security group.
- Click the corresponding Manage Instances button to go to the Bind with Instance page.
- Select the instances to be removed and click Remove Selected.
- In the pop-up window, click OK.