Last updated: 2019-09-23 16:09:24PDF
You can create buckets on the Bucket List page on the COS Console. For more information on buckets, see Bucket Overview.
A maximum of 200 buckets can be created under a single account regardless of region.
- Log in to the COS Console.
- On the left sidebar, click Bucket List to enter the bucket list, and then click Create Bucket.
- In the Create Bucket dialog box, configure the information as follows:
- Name: Enter a custom bucket name, which is non-modifiable once being configured. For information on naming, see Naming Conventions.
- Region: Select the COS region where your business is operated mostly or most of your users reside. It is non-modifiable once being configured. For more information on regions, see Regions and Endpoints.
- Access Permission: Three access permissions for buckets are available by default: "Private Read/Write", "Public Read/Private Write" and "Public Read/Write". The permission is modifiable after being configured. For more information, see Bucket Access Permissions.
- Bucket Tag: Bucket tags are used to identify and group buckets for an easier management. For more information, see Setting Bucket Tags.
- Verify that all the information entered is correct, and then click OK to create a bucket. In the Bucket List page, you can see the bucket you just created.