Last updated: 2019-09-23 16:10:31PDF
You can query created buckets quickly using the Cloud Object Storage (COS) Console.
- Before you can access a bucket list with a sub-account, the sub-account must be authorized by the root account. For more information, see Accessing Bucket List Using a Sub-Account.
- List Bucket is independent of bucket permission restrictions. Restricting a sub-account's query to some specific buckets is not supported.
- Log in to the COS Console. On the left sidebar, click Bucket List to open the Bucket List page, which contains all created buckets.
- In the search box on the right, you can enter a bucket name or a prefix of a bucket name to search for the desired bucket.
- When the access permission for the bucket is Public Read/Write or Public Read/Private Write, a Public status is indicated next to the bucket name to alert you to the security risk.