You can use the COS Console to copy single or multiple objects uploaded to the bucket from the source path to the destination path.
Copy and paste is not supported for objects in the archive storage class.
- Log in to the COS Console and click Bucket List on the left sidebar to enter the bucket list page.
- Click the name of the desired bucket such as
examplebucket-12500000000 to enter its file list page.
- Select one or more objects or folders you want to copy and click Copy in More.
- After the system prompts that the copy is successful, you can paste them to the destination path, such as the
target folder in the
The destination path cannot be the same as the source path; otherwise, the paste will fail.
- After successful paste, you can see that the objects or folders have been copied to the