Modifying Storage Class
Last updated: 2019-09-30 11:21:30PDF
You can modify the storage class of uploaded objects in the COS Console at any time to meet your business needs in different scenarios. COS provides standard storage, standard infrequent access storage and archive storage. The following section will guide you through how to modify the storage class of an object.
If an object is stored in the archive storage class, you need to restore it to standard storage before you can modify its storage class.
- Log in to the COS Console.
- In the left sidebar, click Bucket List.
- Click the bucket name to enter the bucket where the object is stored.
- In the "File List" module of the bucket, click Details in the "Action" column to the right of the object for which you want to set the storage class.
- Scroll down, find the Storage Class configuration item, and select the desired storage class.
- Click Save to modify the storage class of the object.